Tuesday

happy reading

hey guys, this is me again, Gesa.
Uhhm, what a bad new, I caught the flu this week.
hate it so damn much, boring, can not play outside.
couldn't hunting photos with friends. but it doesn't matter I'm still out and hunting photos.
by the way, this week I managed to learn Bokeh and HDR photo technique.
and i've a good new too!
I'll vacation to Indonesia next June!! I gonna miss my brother, Gana and my lil sister there, Gandi.
I have long had to leave them since I moved. I miss mom and dad and the house. how are ya my old school friend?
we'll see you when I get home. can not wait!
by the way, what was the season in Indonesia? so I'm not wrong costume hhehhe.
Now the snow falls outside I could not go play. when will the snow stop to falls?
Monday tomorrow I'm going to school. re-doing a lot of activities and tasks.
but I'm glad to see friends :)
miss them so much: Megan, Chris, Brineth, Brenda, Sarah, Jennifer and Carol.
I can not get online too long I want to go shopping with them. but I'll still write a few entries before I go.


good read hopefully happy
affection and love from me
Gesa (:



No comments:

Post a Comment