Thursday

hey hey hey

eather for Melbourne (today)

71°F | 55°F
Current: Clear
Wind: N at 26 km/h
Humidity: 11%



so this day was overcast guys, I plan to go to the library with megan and brineth.
I hope it does not rain I'm tired of the rain, especially snow.
how about you? will go anywhere these days?
by the way, its about 15:56 in Melbourne. and my brother said its 11:56 in Jakarta, Oh and Brenda said its about 15:26 in Adelaide.
today I also want to go to the market, would buy food for the movies tonight.
I also do not know what kind of movie we will watch.
I like food, you too right?
I like chocolate, candy, cereal, coffee, and I like all kind of snack by the way.
I will upload an image of food for my breakfast, lunch and dinner or just my desert.
yeah all the foods that I like and I eat every day

good reading may drool


love love and hugs from Gesa

No comments:

Post a Comment