Thursday

wanna see my new room eh?

in melbourne I live alone, my family was in Jakart. all of my family.in melbourne I lived in apartment, alone of course.
I do everything myself, so I set my apartment by myself.
want to see the composition of my new apartment?



Book Corner
Over the years, I have collected more books than anything else. Here are two small bookcases out of the 10 other scattered all over the apartment.




Bed Room
This is the view you get as soon as you enter the bed-room. Being on the third floor of the house, the room is lavishly bathed in sunlight every morning. You can see a bit of the radiant sun in the right corner of this photograph. 

 
Study Desk in Bed Room



  Music and Bed Room 
No house is complete without a little music. And whats better than playing the music yourself. This is the corner where I experiment with my musical talents. However most such experiments have failed till date. 



The Stairs to Bed Room 
The house has a three-floor structure. The first floor is the garage, the second floor is the living room and the third floor is the bedroom. These are the stairs from the living room (second floor) to the bedroom (third floor).


 

The Backyard of my apartment



My Little Dining Room



My Bad Kitchen



My Little Bath Room

No comments:

Post a Comment