Friday

you bet, babe

me, and my friend Megan are chatting about boy.. and you-know-what!! MEGAN TOOK BRYAN AS HER BOYFRIEND! God, I still can't believe that. so friggin' awesome. wait wait, you should take a look of Bryan. I will find his photo.

tadaaam! 


nice, huh? yeah, when she,i mean Megan, get Bryan. She chat me on MSN as soon as she can. take a look of our chat.

Megans: Gesa! Its a hot new!
Gesaa: Tell me tell me! What's going on?
Megans: Guess what!
Gesaa: Hmm, lemme guess
Megans: C'mon!!
Gesaa: Your mom gave you an air kiss!?
Megans: Ummhh, nice try. Try again!!
Gesaa: Ok Megan, its ur turn..
Megans: BRYAN ASK ME OUT!
Gesaa: BY FENDI'S NAME! How dare he is!!
Megans: Yesss! Consider him already mine, Dear!
Gesaa: He is hawt he is hawt babe!
Megans: You bet!
Gesaa: So, how can it be? Tell me c'mon!!
Megans: Ok ok, i'll tell u by this chat or what??
Gesaa: This chat! I cant wait :)
Megans: Ok i'll tell u but dont stoppp me! K?
Gesaa: Ok!!
Megans: Really?
Gesaa: Yeahh. take it, or leave it??
Megans: K, so. first we met up on my house. Then, he talked much! After 30 munites..He said like this "Tell me, a gorgeous girl like u must already have a boy friend.
Megans: This guy totally knows all the right things to say. Then he said "So, do you? have a boyfriend i mean?"
Megans: Then i said "Hmmm, that sorta depends on who's asking. hehe, but to answer ur question, no"
Gesaa: Theeeeeennnnn??
Megans: "Can i send in my resume, then?" said Bryan. And i said "I'll seriuously consider it" next he asked me out!!
Gesaa: And then??
Megans: We out to the central park. He kissed me and said "Be my girlfriend gorgeous"
Gesaa: YOU SAID WHAAT?
Megans: Sorry, I cant
Gesaa: Uh?
Megans: I CANT IGNORE YOU BABE!
Gesaa: AAHH, congratulation Megan:)
Megans: Thanks dear, love u soo!!
Gesaa: Me tho..

Hmmm, how niceis Megan's story. Love her and his boy!I mean, they are a cute couple. I hope they can keep their relationship :)
And once more, congratulation Megaannn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment